There may be an intruder lurking in your home from which no burglar alarm can protect you. Carbon monoxide is invisible and odourless and it can kill you in no time. Your fire department urges you to have your chimney, furnace and gas-fired appliances checked annually by professional technicians. And remember, only a carbon monoxide detector can alert you to the presence of this deadly gas. Install one today!
Day Burning Permits
No person shall ignite an open fire, other than a small fire for cooking or warmth, from two hours after sunrise until two hours before sunset during the period from April 1 to October 31, which is the Fire Season.
For more information, or to apply for a Burn Permit, please call: 613-332-2442
Please click here for Burning Guidlines