Have you ever thought about how to prepare for an emergency?
How would you:
- Look after your family for 72 hours?
- Cope without power or tap water?
- Contact your family and receive information?
Although the majority of Canadians believe that having an emergency plan and emergency kit are important, only a small minority have actually created them.
Learn the three steps to getting prepared:
- Know the risks
- Make a plan
- Get a kit
- Download your 2016 Preparedness Guide
- Make an Emergency Plan
- How to Use Technology during a disaster
- Fact Sheets
- Take the Quiz – Test your Knowledge