1. Tape prevents window glass from shattering during a hurricane.
2. Water can be purified with soap.
3. A family emergency plan should NOT include which of the following?
4. How many litres of water per day per person should you have in your basic emergency kit?
5. Which tool allows you to learn about historical information on disasters which have directly affected Canadians, at home and abroad, over the past century?
6. Which of the following items should NOT be included in a basic emergency supply kit?
7. You can walk through moving flood waters as long as the water level is no higher than your waist.
8. Destructive hail storms occur most often in late spring and in the summer.